Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Spheres and sleeping downloads

I awoke, mind chewing, repeating to itself so that I would assimilate, and I held the thought, the memory, the workings that had been explained to me, and returned to sleep. Upon waking again, I have only an inkling what had been explained, and that it had to do with levels of frequencies of light and energy that comprises each being.

I am being taught/reminded when I am in states deeper than dream, and waking consciousness is a constriction, like an ocean forced to move through the narrow tube of a funnel.

When I woke again, I thought that I could align spheres at which consciousness worked so that their openings aligned, and then I would remember, if I could get the various layers of my mind unified and held together, as if there were nestled spheres with poles, one within the other, and the other, and the other, and if I got the poles aligned, I could reach the larger part of my consciousness, very little of which makes it through to waking awareness. From reading Drunvalo Melchizedek and David Wilcock’s ideas about sacred geometry, it would make sense that these spheres would correlate to the geometric Platonic solids depending on which level of vibration they are on.

It relates to the chakras and kundalini, and wayward thoughts influence the balance of each. If I focus, I could manage this and let the greater awareness work. I think there is a difference between whether I have my head to the south or the north as well. I usually sleep with my head to the south, and I wonder if it makes a difference. I remember Cayce laid with his head to the north or the south depending on which sort of reading he was doing, medical or beyond physical. I’ll have to look that up.

No comments: