Monday, April 21, 2008

Introduction and some props

I'm going to put up a link to David Wilcock's website http:www.divinecosmos.com. Right here is a wealth of information with scientific backing and it's phenomenal. He's put books up there, mp3s, he's got videos on Youtube and is a really positive force in the field of consciousness studies. Plus he's an incarnation of the same soul-pool as Edgar Cayce. Check him out!

Another awesome resource is Project Camelot. Kerry Lynn Cassidy and Bill Ryan have gone around the world interviewing those "in the know." We're talking black ops, UFOs, free energy, the Illuminati, lots of different subjects and people. Check them out on Youtube.

I wish I could have a positive effect on people the way these people do, but I am dragging my feet. I'm trying to figure out how I could financially feasibly set up a website to publish my own books on it for people to read for free, but also provide free and paid downloads as well as paper copies through Lulu or some other self-publishing website. I'd also like to have a section of the website set up so that people can publish their spiritually uplifting or inspirational fiction and perhaps receive some form of revenue from it without bogging it with advertisements, or at the very least, allow some control over the types of advertisements that appear.

I have a trilogy of fantasy narratives that within them hold much of what I know about spirituality, and it follows a particular soul within a soul group through his evolution, through his attempts to grow and remember what he is. I've been writing these stories since high school, and feel that this is one of my life's main works that I really have to get out there now. I have to take the risk and step out there, knowing that if I put forth this website, I'll never be able to traditionally publish my books, and that is a big tripping point for me, but I really don't feel that art and expression should require payment to be shared. I really want to share the stories and hope that people can connect with and get something out of the books.

We're at a point in our evolution in this world where we need as much out there to reach people who are seeking as possible.

Peace, love and light,
Zeva

No comments: